- Friday | March 13, 2020 to Saturday | March 14, 2020
- 5:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- 130 Mark Drive Saint John, NB
CORONAVIRUS ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING CHERISH CONFERENCE 2020
In consultation with our district leadership, Atlantic Ladies Ministries has canceled Cherish Conference scheduled for March 13-14, 2020.
This decision was reached based on the following factors:
1. Your health and safety, as well as, concern for those in our communities vulnerable to Coronavirus (COVID-19) is our priority.
2. The New Brunswick Government issued a news release on March 12, 2020 which included the following instruction, “the Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health recommends that any non-essential mass gathering (150 or more people) be cancelled or postponed until we are able to better determine the risk to our population.” https://www2.gnb.ca/content/gnb/en/news/news_release.2020.03.0114.html
3. The UPCI General Superintendent, Reverend David Bernard, announced the UPCI “will follow the recommendations or instructions of governmental and health officials.”
All Cherish 2020 registrations will be transferred to Cherish 2021. Cherish 2020 coronation candidates will be eligible to return for the conference and coronation in 2021. Please call Hampton Inn (506) 657-4600 to cancel your reservations with no penalty. If you have unusual circumstances that necessitate special consideration, please contact Julie Long, Atlantic Ladies President, at email@example.com.
We extend our heartfelt appreciation to our speakers who prepared diligently and the many volunteers who have worked countless hours in advance of this conference. We give special recognition to our host and Cherish Conference Director, Pastor Brent & Daphne Carter, and the Mission Point church family. You are truly exceptional!
In the words of Brother Bernard, we ask you to unite in prayer for: (1) Divine protection and healing for all people and especially for our constituents. (2) Wisdom for leaders to take appropriate action for our safety and security without causing panic. (3) Protection for our nation and church from adverse economic and political effects. (4) Opportunities to share God’s peace, healing, and salvation.
With sincere appreciation for your prayers and understanding,
Atlantic Ladies Ministries
A conference for mothers and daughters (age 7-15). Speaker: K. Shock & R. Noel
REGISTRATIONS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE BUT THEY ARE TRANSFERABLE. REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS MARCH 6, 2020.
Registration for this event is now closed. Inquires can be emailed to Laura Noel: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday, March 13
3-5 pm SIGN-IN (PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED BY MAR 6) @ MISSION POINT
5:00 pm CORONATION CLASS AGE 15 @ Mission Point
5:30 pm Welcome & Banquet @ Mission Point
-Formal/Church Dress Suggested-
7:00 pm Worship Service @ Mission Point
8:00 PM Coronation
9:30 pm Games/Swimming/Snack @Hampton Inn
SATURDAY, March 14
@ Mission Point
9:00 AM MORNING PRAISE
9:30 AM BREAKOUT SESSIONS: girls/adults/beyond cherished
12:00 PM Lunch
1:00 pm General Sessions
2:00 pm Dismissal